What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer's hard drive, tablet or smartphone when you browse on a website. They are used to facilitate navigation, to offer personalized services by collecting information while browsing on the pages.
Each cookie has a different lifespan depending on its specificity. You will be able to choose whether to activate certain cookies by managing them directly from the site you are visiting or from your browser.
Cookies do not identify a physical person but the device you are using. Cookies do not create problems to hardware or software, they are not viruses, and they have different uses depending on their specificity.
Site management cookies
Session cookies are essential for the good functioning of a website. They are mainly used to manage the login session and your account.
Functionality cookies are used to provide the services you have specifically requested.
Analytical cookies allow us to know the use and performance of our site, to establish statistics, volumes of attendance and use of the various elements of our site allowing us to improve our services.
Third-party cookies are activated when you click on a link to a social network on our site. When you use these sharing buttons, a third-party cookie is installed on your device. We advise you to inform yourself about the terms and policies of data protection on social networks.
These cookies are not indispensable to browse but improve and facilitate the user's search by offering products related to his interests « for example: last product consulted, you might also like ».
What happens if I do not authorize cookies ?
If you do not allow the use of certain cookies on your computer, tablet or smartphone, the functionality of a website may sometimes be limited.
We use these cookies to allow and facilitate browsing on the site by storing the preferences defined during the session and enabling the activation of the key functions of the site.
This is the minimum level of acceptance for cookies necessary log to the customer's account, to the security of the session, to the storage of actions performed on the site (products added to the cart) or to the transaction.
These cookies cannot be disabled in the site. You can block the use of these cookies by changing the parameters in the browser. This setting depends on the browser you are using. Below you have the instructions to change the setting in the most used browsers.
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the tools icon in the menu bar
3. Select « Options »
4. Click on the « Advanced Options » tab
5. In the « Cookie settings » drop-down menu, select « Block all cookies »
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the « Tools » menu, select « Internet Options »
3. Click on the « Privacy » tab
4. Click on « Advanced » and deselect « Accept »
5. Save your preferences by clicking on « OK »
1. Open Safari
2. In the top menu bar, click on « Safari », then on « Preferences »
3. Select the « Security » icon
4. Next to « Accept cookies », select « Never »
5. To see the cookies stored on your computer, click on « Show cookies »
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the « Alt » key
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on « Tools » then on « Options »
4. Select the « Privacy » tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of « Retention policy », click on « use custom settings for history »
6. Below, deselect « Accept cookies »
7. Save your preferences by clicking on « OK »